Barastoc KER AllPhase
Scientifically Formulated, Fully Fortified Feed Balancer Pellet Suitable
KER All-Phase is a combination of essential amino acids, vitamins, organic Zinpro Performance Minerals®, antioxidants including natural vitamin E, protein, and yeast culture in a convenient low-intake, low-calorie pellet.
What will it provide my horse?
- Zinpro Performance Minerals have been shown by research to increase bone mineralisation, immune responses, coat quality, hoof health
- Research into the use of Zinpro Performance Minerals in horses with gastric ulcers has suggested they may be beneficial in preventing gastric ulcers after ulcer treatment, especially in hot and humid conditions when horses are fed intermittently
- Designed as a concentrated source of essential nutrients, All-Phase can be used to balance diets of roughage, pasture, grain, or those on restricted-calorie diets
- All-Phase provides essential nutrition to assist in optimal growth, performance, general health and well-being
- Designed as an everyday fully fortified balancer for performance, breeding, growing and spelling horses to provide a source of essential nutrients to balance the diet
- Supplementation of forage-only, home-mixed rations or when premixed feeds are fed below the recommended feeding rates
- May be used as a supplement for horses prone to laminitis or with developmental orthopaedic disease (DOD)
- Provides nutrients needed to ensure optimum growth in young horses, and to assist in maximising fertility in breeding stock
Mix All-Phase with chaff or grain, or feed it by itself. Adjust additional grain intake according to needs based on body condition, growth rate, and available forage.
Feed 500g for foals, spelling horses, dry mares, ponies.
Feed 750g for horses in light work.
Feed 1kg for weanlings, yearlings, mid to late pregnant mares, lactating mares, stallions, hard-working horses, aged horses.
The above daily recommendations are for horses with an expected mature body weight of 500kg. Adjust according to the expected mature weight of your horse.
Do not add additional vitamins and minerals unless directed by your veterinarian or nutritionist. All horses should have free access to a salt block.
- Balanced nutrition
- Highly palatable