Ultimate full muesli feed for broodmares, breeding stallion, weanlings and yearlings
Highly versatile, Barastoc Prepare can be used for mares and young horses, including sales preparation horses. It is also an ideal conditioning feed for stallions prior to and during the breeding season.
What will it provide my horse?
- Fortified to supply all the nutrients required for growth, pregnancy and lactation.
- Contains steam-flaked oats, barley and corn to provide a blend of digestible grains with added yeast culture aids digestion.
- High quality protein from soyabean meal and added amino acids to support growth rates in young horses.
- Enhanced levels of macro and trace minerals helps to support bone growth and development.
- Natural source Vitamin E ensuring your breeding horses get the best antioxidant support possible.
The recommendations provided are intended as a guide only. Barastoc Prepare should be used to supplement grazing and/or high quality roughage to not more than one half of the horse’s daily feed intake by weight. Introduce this product gradually over a two week period. Intakes less than the levels listed may require additional vitamin and mineral supplementation. Do not feed more than 2.5kgs of this product per meal. Intakes less than the levels listed may require additional vitamin and mineral supplementation.
- High nutritional value
- Safe conditioning
- Bone development & strength