An ultra-high fat and energy dense feed supplement, excellent for boosting energy, muscle development, building topline and weight gain.
Rich in naturally occurring antioxidants, amino acids lysine and methionine, and a source of omega fatty acids, it helps strengthen immunity, build muscle mass and provides superior skin and coat health. It is ideal for horses in sale preparation, in sustained exercise, and for horses and ponies benefitting from improved conditioning.
- Extruded feed supplement
- For superior conditioning, intensity & endurance
- Ultra-high fat & energy dense
- Excellent for building mass & topline
Daily Feeding Guide
Suggested Feeding Rate (Kg/Day)
|BODY WEIGHT (KG)||DAILY RECOMMENDED||DAILY MAXIMUM|
|300||0.3 – 0.6kg||1.8kg|
|400||0.4 – 0.8kg||2.4kg|
|500||0.5 – 1.0kg||3.0kg|
|600||0.6 – 1.2kg||3.6kg|
- Feed a minimum of 1% of your horse’s body weight daily with high quality roughage such as hay, pasture and/or chaff.
- High Joule feed can be fed at a rate of up to 30% of the daily ration e.g. approximately 3kg High Joule feed for a 500kg horse, based on a feed consumption of 2% bodyweight.
- High Joule feed is not a complete feed, it is designed to be fed in conjunction with other ration ingredients.
- • Ensure horses always have access to clean, cool and fresh water.
Suggested feeding rates to be used as a guide only. The amount of feed required will depend on the quality of the pasture/forage, exercise intensity, dentition, metabolism and condition of the horse.