CopRice Rice Bran
- Ultra Cool Supplementary Feed
- High In Fat & Energy Dense
- Source Of Essential Amino Acids
- Naturally Rich In Antioxidants
A super-high fat and exceptionally cool ‘low fizz’ energy feed for supplementing equine and livestock diets. Rich in protein and essential amino acids, it is ideal for building topline, muscle development and conditioning in horses. High in rice bran oil – a great source of antioxidants and essential fatty acids, it assists muscle recovery and advances skin and coat health.
NUTRIENT LEVELS PER kg FEED
(ON AN AS FED BASIS)
Crude Protein Min. 13.0%
Energy (DE Horses & Ponies) Min. 14.5MJ
Energy (ME Dairy Cattle) Min. 14.0MJ
Energy (ME Beef Cattle) Min. 14.0MJ
Energy (ME Lambs & Sheep) Min. 14.0MJ
Energy (DE Pigs) Min. 14.5MJ
Energy (ME Poultry) Min. 13.0MJ
Crude Fat Min. 17%
Crude Fibre Max. 10%
Oleic (Omega 9)
Linoleic (Omega 6)
Alpha Linolenic (Omega 3)
NOTE: If using supplementary selenium do not use at the same time as any other selenised fertiliser, prill or product, and do not exceed the stated dose and frequency without consulting a veterinarian.
Rice bran pellets are naturally lower in calcium and higher in phosphorus. Supplementary calcium may be required to balance the calcium to phosphorus ratio i.e. add 100g ground limestone (calcium carbonate) per 1kg of rice bran pellets.
Ingredients Selected From
May contain traces of oats, maize, wheat and soy as this feed is made in the same mill as other feed containing these ingredients.
Daily Feeding Guide
RECOMMENDED MAXIMUM PERCENTAGE INCLUSION IN THE DIET
|Max. 15%||Max. 20 %||Max. 25%||Max. 30%|
|Horses & Ponies||?|
|Lambs & Sheep||?|
|Pigs – Breeding||?|
|Pigs – Weaning||?|
|Pigs – Growing & Finishing||?|
|Poultry – Laying Chicks||?|
|Poultry – Laying Hens||?|
- Feed a minimum of 1% of your horse’s body weight daily with high quality roughage such as hay, pasture and/or cha.
- Rice bran can be fed at a rate of up to 30% of the daily ration e.g. approximately 3kg rice bran for a 500kg horse based feed consumption of 2% body weight.
- Rice bran pellets are not a complete feed. This feed is designed to be fed in conjunction with other ration ingredients.
- Ensure animals always have access to clean, cool and fresh water.
Suggested feeding rates to be used as a guide only. The amount of feed required will depend on the quality of the pasture/forage, exercise intensity, dentition, metabolism and condition of the horse.