IS DIGESTIVE VM RIGHT FOR MY HORSE?
- ORGANIC SELENIUM & NATURAL VITAMIN E ANTIOXIDANTS
- ESSENTIAL TRACE MINERALS
- FULLY FORTIFIED WITH VITAMINS INCLUDING BIOTIN
- BIOAVAILABLE SOURCE OF CALCIUM & MAGNESIUM
- FEED WITH DIGESTIVE EQ FOR OPTIMUM GUT HEALTH
- NON SWABBABLE
Digestive VM is the ultimate vitamin, mineral and amino acid supplement and has been formulated to fill nutrient gaps of forage (pasture or hay) based diets, unfortified grain diets or diets whereby less than the recommended feeding rate of a commercial feed is being fed.
The yeast derived prebiotic supports the good bacteria in your horse’s hindgut, making fibre digestion more efficient and keeping the good bacteria happy to support overall health. It provides vitamins and minerals in their most bioavailable form including natural vitamin E, organic selenium and organic chromium.
It also supplies essential amino acids to assist in building top line, strong hooves and promote gut health.
It does not contain grain, grain by-products or molasses, making it a good option for horses prone to laminitis, diagnosed with PPID (Cushings) or PSSM and overweight horses on an energy restricted diet.
HOW TO USE DIGESTIVE VM
- The Pelleted Form Makes It Easy To Administer And Reduces The Chance Of Horses Sifting It Out;
- Introduce Slowly To Allow Your Horse To Get Used To The Taste;
- All Feeding Rates Can Be Found On The Label;
- Always Put The Lid Tightly Back On;
- If You Have Any Concerns Or Questions Please Contact Us Immediately.
|BROODMARES(PREGNANT & LACTATING)||50||65||80||95||110||125|
|WEANLINGS, YEARLINGS & 2 YOS||40||55||70||85||100||115|
A HANDY TIP FOR DIGESTIVE VM
Digestive VM comes with a 40g scoop. Adjust your measurements accordingly as per the feeding directions.
The supplied scoop is equivalent to 40 grams. The daily dose rate of Digestive VM can be fed once per day or divided between meals.
|NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION||PER 80G DOSE||PER 1KG||UNIT|
|OTHER SUPPORTING NUTRIENTS|
|Essential amino acid blend and yeast derived prebiotic to support normal gut function|
Lucerne Leaf Meal, Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Marine Sourced Calcium, Threonine, Yeast Derived Prebiotic, Lysine, Glutamine, Vitamin and Mineral Premix with Natural Vitamin E and Organic Minerals.