Pryde’s EasiFeed EasiFeed Four Old Timer
A highly digestible oat free extruded horse feed muesli softened and sweetened for palatability and ease of chewing.
Packed In: 25 kg Poly Bags
- Extruded Barley
- Vitamin and Mineral Pellet (soybean meal, millmix, wheat, calcium phosphate, lupins, faba beans, barley, Pryde’s trace mineral and vitamin premix with Bioplex® trace minerals, limestone, salt, magnesium oxide, dried molasses, cold pressed canola oil, lysine)
- Extruded Corn
- Lucerne Chaff
- Extruded Lupins
- Extruded Full Fat Soybean
- Cold Pressed Canola Oil
- Sunflower Seeds
- Vitamin E
HORSE FEEDING DIRECTIONS
For the best results with EasiFeed Four Old Timer:
- The daily horse feeding rates should be used as a guide. The amount fed will depend on the quality and quantity of pasture, hay and chaff available, along with the horse’s body condition and workload.
- Feed in conjunction with good quality pasture, hay and/or chaff.
- Divide the diet into two or more smaller feeds if feeding more than 0.5 kg per 100 kg of body weight/day.
- Introduce into your horse’s feed ration gradually over a period of 1 – 2 weeks.
- Clean, fresh water and a salt lick should be made available at all times.